We create a coexistence of work and life to develop innovations and technologies that secure a sustainable future for us
We, the SÜLZLE company, are currently planning the sustainable and innovative Green Innovation Park business park on our site (former brickworks – brownfield) directly on the A81 south of Stuttgart (Sulz exit). The business park of the future is based on three core themes: Collaboration, Innovation and Sustainability. As a starting point, four buildings (Campus 1) will be built by the end of 2025, predominantly in timber hybrid construction, with approx. 650 workplaces, including 100 co-working spaces, a company restaurant, its own day nursery, a boarding house with 30 rooms and conference/seminar areas. In addition, the site will have its own carbon-neutral energy supply and its own data centre with 100GB redundant fibre optic connection for the entire 12 hectares of the Green Innovation Park and beyond. In addition to the energy centre, data centre and Campus 1 & 2, already developed areas to the south of the site already planned by us are available with immediate effect. We use the Green Innovation Park for our own further development and also offer this platform to other regional and international companies for their transformation into a digital and sustainable future.
Numbers | Data | Facts
The users work here in a collaborative environment and benefit from a smart infrastructure with resource sharing and regular exchange. A sustainable energy concept from renewable energy, a local data centre, the best IT infrastructure, a sustainable catering concept, a company daycare and boarding house once again highlight the central core themes such as collaboration, sustainability and innovation in the GIP.
- Innovative, sustainable and holistic ecosystem for flexible and sustainable working conditions
- Rental space in the form of offices for a maximum of approx. 650 office workplaces in total
- Co-working space for 1 to 5 workplaces
- Co2-neutral energy supply
- Best IT infrastructure & connection to own computer centre
- High-quality event and communication areas
- Sustainable company restaurant
- Child care in our own day care centre
- Office L – between approx. 220 m² and 385 m² each approx. 25 workstations
- Office M – between approx. 170 m² and 185 m² each approx. 12-13 workstations
- Office S – between approx. 100 m² and 145 m² each approx. 6-7 workplaces
- Office space can also be combined as required
- Flexible room layout/partitioning options
- Incl. office equipment Standard / Advanced / Premium
If you are interested, please contact us here.