The Green Innovation Park is the forward-looking innovation campus for national and international companies, start ups and scale ups with holistic sustainability requirements in the areas of energy, construction, ecology and digitalization. The GIP not only creates a collaborative platform for future-proof innovations and technologies, but also enables a sustainable coexistence of work and life . At the GIP, science meets business, expertise and resources are shared, and sustainability is reflected throughout the campus, from the architecture to the energy concept.
HYBRID PRESS CONFERENCE SUMMARY
GREEN INNOVATION PARK OCTOBER 21, 2021
You can watch the video of the complete press conference here.
OUR CORE ISSUES
- Core Values
- “we” before the “I”,
- continuous learning from each other, open to technology
- cooperation with the best,
- Purpose Community
- What we do makes sense!
- Co-creation in interdisciplinary exchange
- Regular event formats / academy (“each one teach one”)
- Science meets business in cooperation projects
- CO2-reduced energy concept with maximum possible energy self-sufficiency
- Green data center
- Cradle-to-cradle approach
- Avoidance instead of waste
- Sustainable mobility concepts
- Green architecture
- Organic & local catering concept
- Sharing resources in the park, e.g. coworking space, meeting rooms, daycare, boarding house, etc.
- Non-profit projects
- Sustainable and recyclable buildings
- Intelligent building automation
- Future of building in modularity and flexibility
- Community for start-ups, scale-ups and established companies
- Start-Up-friendly environment
- Smart and modular use concepts
- Innovation and location for the future of parts of the SÜLZLE Group
- Connection with scientific institutions up to mobile universities
- Strategic partnerships