Commercial space for your ideas
The site of the former brickworks directly on the A81 south of Stuttgart (exit Sulz) has been made usable in recent years through an elaborate land management process. Here, at the behest of the Sülzle family, the industrial estate of the future is being created. The Green Innovation Park has three core themes: Collaboration, Innovation and Sustainability. As a starting point, four buildings (Campus 1) with approx. 650 office workplaces, co-working, company restaurant, day nursery, boarding house and conference areas will be built in predominantly timber hybrid construction. In addition, the site will have its own carbon-neutral energy supply and its own data centre for the entire business park and beyond. In addition to the energy centre, computer centre and Campus 1 & 2, already developed areas to the south of the already planned site are available with immediate effect.
- Property area: 85,000 sqm
- Fully developed commercial space available immediately
- Attractive living and working environment
- Stuttgart International Airport – 73 km away
- A81 slip road (Stuttgart – Singen) – 1 km away
- ICE train station Sulz a.N.- 3.6 km away